Photo via: cutediyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joyful Holiday Gift Set will be available to purchase on November 12th and we are taking PRE-ORDERS NOW!! Each gift set comes with THREE EXCLUSIVE nail wraps (one Sparkle, one Glossy and one Tint)! You will also receive one holiday gift box and one holiday greeting card AND an Application Kit!! WHAT an AWESOME deal!! Christmas Holiday Gifts Createyourown designyourown mixandmatch mixmatch DIY nailart naildesign funnails Jamberrynails nails polish 5FREE nontoxic
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Im so excited to share our home all decorated for the holidays with you. Grab a cup of coffee and come see our Christmas home tour. We are decorated with a simple, traditional theme with a lot of red and metallics. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- Fun Crafts To Do With Nail Polish | Best Nail Polish Crafts | DIY Projects and…
- If you want to package something special. Try these ready prints http://regalosmanualesdeamor.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/plantillas-para-cajas-originales.html?m=1 Plus: Click on picture to see what I build: a photo wall that lights up when my girlfriend thinks of me and sends her a message when I touch it. You can have one too for Valentines. http://blueberrywall.com/
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- DIY Coffee Cup Candles would make a great homemade Mothers Day gift! So easy to make and you can do your own scent too! From www.sweetcayenne.com
- You’re secret weapon? Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. First, spray the body of your plain glass lamp (or vase, knick knack – anything made out of glass can be transformed) Read More http://www.ivillage.com/diy-hacks/7-b-363227ixzz1ZBMzKs5J Sign up for iVillage Special Offers
- Want to be at home with your kids instead of away at work? This post will show you how to be a stay at home mom – without constantly struggling with money. With tips for your budget and income, you can make staying home work financially. Here’s how. | Affording Motherhood