Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Problem 1: Your walls are a shade of blah and you cant paint it since youre renting. Incorporate color or pattern by painting the back of a bookshelf or hutch—genius! 5 other ways to decorate your rental:
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Learn to make these adorable ladybug painted rocks. use special outdoor paint for this adorable garden craft so you can keep garden ladybugs all summer!
- Did you know that if you start now you can cut your Christmas present budget in 1/2!! Click here to get these 10 Easy Tips to Save on Christmas Presents http://www.livingonadime.com/save-christmas-gifts-presents-now/
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Barnyard print wall décor! You can create an amazing gallery wall with the Farm animals of our Farmhouse themed printable wall décor collection!
- Click to read now or pin to save for later! Having amazing friends is one of the joys of life, but you have to put in effort to continually build those relationships. Here are 3 easy ways you can strengthen your friendships
- Are you looking for an idea to add meaningful and precious loving moments to your Christmas tree? These DIY Memory Keepsake Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments will do just that. All the love from the happiest moments of our lives right here in our tree!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- 11 Amazing DIY Candles That You Can Make For Less Than $1 More
- 365 reasons why I love you jar. Start on his birthday this year and give it to him next year? 1 a day, I think I can manage that 🙂
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift