Photo via: ohhellofriendblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scandinavian christmas decoration in black and white and diy gift wrapping ideas
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- great Christmas outdoor decor
- Vegan White Chocolate Bark With Strawberry And Pistachio
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- I would layer some lace behind the blue so that it would show white. let your…
- Dining Table Makeover: Before and After Dark top with light white legs. Love this look!!
- Adorable handmade card that uses the Marvy Uchida Snow Marker to create the bunnys fluffy white tail!
- Yellow, white and grey is in trend atm. Try wrapping with a patterned gift wrap, followed by a doily or fabric peice and tie together with some coloured string. The more patterns and textures the better!
- Stenciled wrapping paper – use regular white wrapping paper and any stencils…could be a pretty way to decorate a tabletop at a party (since you can create it to match your color scheme)
- Bunny Cookies with white chocolate by Lisbeths Cupcakes
- Creating the look of watercolor on ceramic with alcohol inks. nice! sure this would be do-able on wet white glaze