Photo via: lovinglivinglancaster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We are making a blanket/pillow DIY combo for all those who love to live, study, sleep greek greek greek. These pillows and blankets remind us of when we are in high school and making pillows and bl…
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Help a Child Write a Personalized Mothers Day Poem
- If you’ve found the perfect mothers day card for your mom, but can’t find the right words to express exactly how you feel about her, this collection of 20 mothers day quotes is a good start!
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Mothers Day Frame- How cute is this! Find an old picture frame and scrabble game at the thrift store and paint it your moms favourite colour! She will definitely display this for all to see!
- Baby’s first cold? Have all the wellness must-haves on hand to help ease what ails them. But what are those essentials? A humidifier. It adds moisture to the air and helps relieve dry, chapped skin. The Braun digital thermometer to take their temperature quickly (it scans Baby’s forehead — easy!). Lotions and creams, like the ones from California Baby. And, the infamous NoseFrida. Clears Baby’s nasal passage with your suction power (don’t worry… there’s a filter!).
- Who Needs Gender Roles When We Can Have Pizza Rolls shirt via HUMAN
- This Mother’s Day, don’t forget those new moms in the making! Check out 5 Mother’s Day perfect gifts for mom-to-be!
- DIY Valentine’s Day Photography Backdrop BRILLIANT! via @Stephanie Glover. Here is how: http://agrandelife.net/diy-valentines-day-photography-backdrop/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂 www.blueberrywall.com