Photo via: fleecefun.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free sewing pattern for how to make this trio zipped bag. Love to sew with faux leathers, people always admire the bags and want to know where I bought it! Visit http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/fashion/accessories-fashion/ for more DIY Bags and Purse
- love it ~ easy to make!!!
- Grandparents Day Craft idea — Love this wooden sign tutorial by Sewing and Crafting with Sarah
- Fleece neck warmer tutorial: this easy beginner sewing tutorial will teach you how to make a warm and cozy reversible fleece neck warmer. And heres a free 3-sized template for you to avoid guessing and to make this cowl scarf a quick and easy-sew.
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- How to melt chocolate chips with a slow cooker for drizzling dipping or candy making step by step DIY tutorial instructions 512×1848 How to …
- Keep your newborn and your shoulders clean with this free bib and burp cloth pattern! There are two variations (with or without bias tape), and they make for a quick and easy gift for a new mother! Get the free pattern at www.cucicucicoo.com!
- Fidget Spinner hand made Stampin Up! card. See my video tutorial at carolynbennie.com for step by step card making tutorial.
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!