Photo via: forum.papertreyink.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- Cozy Slippers filled with Pampering Treats DIY Gift Bundle Idea via Pretty Providence – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas – Birthdays or anytime!
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- HARD TIME – People Often Dont Know What to do When a Friend or Loved One is Going Through a Hard Time. Here Some Ideas.
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- How to Make Homemade Bath Salts with color and essential oils. Great gift idea for birthdays, Mothers Day, or Teacher gifts
- Best idea I have run across in a LONG time, says Kate Holmes of Too Good to be Threw TGtbT.com. Great idea for a permanent display area in a consignment or resale shop… and the perfect, always-ready backdrop for photography!
- These easy-to-make paper flowers adorn an Easter basket, but theyll also add spring cheer to a childs room or desk.
- Send a box full of balloons with notes/money inside each one. Wont weigh much to ship! Great for niece and nephew birthdays. Love this idea!
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts, or you can keep them for yourself!
- DIY Star garland gift wrap – this is what I need to do with IKEA string I bought, to make it work.
- I don’t know about you guys but I love recieving framed pictures from my good…