Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great DIY craft idea. Put drops of acrylic paint inside clear bulbs, then shake. So beautiful!
- What a great idea! A names and faces book for your kid with your actual family in it!
- As if from Nowhere by Orla Reynolds what a great idea! love for the girls room. chairs and table that have hidden storage in the bookshelf.
- So cute. And itd be pretty inexpensive to make. Someones initial decorated with gems. Makes a great DIY gift when you really dont know what to get
- What a wonderful heart pillow sewing tutorial with a free pattern and step by step video to make it easy. Love this DIY idea.
- What a strikingly wonderful DIY idea: picture frames crafted from old chair back frames. recycling upcycling picture frame home decor DIY crafts
- DIY Message this is a great idea I think this is really personal and could be used in so many ways for friends or relatives Am so going to try this!!
- DIY Ninja Turtle Ornaments – a great kids christmas craft idea!
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!
- Your childs drawing embroidered on a personalised handkerchief. This is such a cute keepsake gift for mom and what a great way to preserve kids artwork
- Easter Ideas – Wow what a good Idea. I love these thumb print chick Easter cards so much. You could get your kids to make a batch of these to send them to your loved ones at Easter.
- What a lovely alternative idea for easter or spring birthdays – I have a few small teracotta pots I didnt know what to do with………..