Photo via: whatmomslove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 30+ MORE of the Best Teacher Appreciation Printables at Sweet Rose Studio:
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Turtle Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is TURTLE-LY AWESOME!
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- How to make the cutest Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes! Easy and fun Party or Gift Recipe. Comes with Free Printables for Teacher Gifts. LivingLocurto.com
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- This adventure notebook is the perfect DIY gift idea for everyone from hostesses to teachers to kids! So simple to personalize.
- Youre Peachy Keen! Free Printable Thank You Gift Tags! Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- Do you wear hair ties on your wrist? This stylish bracelet doubles as a hair tie holder that keeps your wrist indent-free! Available in silver, gold, or rose gold, this stainless steel bangle is sure to become your favorite and most useful accessory. Carry a hair elastic on your wrist in a way that’s elegant and versatile whether you are heading to work, dressing up, or working out! Get your Bittersweet hair tie bracelet by Maria Shireen.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- 20+ DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas for Teachers appreciation day coming up this week! Craft mason jars, mugs, tea cups, and gift card holders with these fun craft tutorials.