Photo via: stampinstrazds.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week at CASEing the Catty it’s the Love & Sympathy section of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue that is cased. CTC133 After looking through this section of the catalogue, I soon realis…
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Creamy Coconut Rice – the easiest way to make the creamiest coconut rice that is just loaded with flavor! This coconut rice recipe is made at least once a week and goes so well with so many dishes! Definitely, a family friendly recipe everyone is sure to love! | www.OurLittleEverything.com
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- Im so excited to share our home all decorated for the holidays with you. Grab a cup of coffee and come see our Christmas home tour. We are decorated with a simple, traditional theme with a lot of red and metallics. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- Valentines day crafts for kids. We are so making some of these DIY for their dad. What husband doesnt want kids crafts for Valentines day?
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Princess print wall décor! Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale themed baby shower, you can quickly print and frame this cute Princess printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Are you guys just as addicted to mason jars as I am? Well then, we got the best project for you. We are making cute mason jars in cooperation with our Big/Little Baskets Series. If you’d like…
- OMG- how cute is this!!! DIY crochet softie for great gift. I dont have babies, but I want to make 100 of these and give 5 of them out to fabulous friends babies. The rest belong to me.
- Welcome your baby home with sweet nursery prints and include the perfect finishing touch to your childs nursery, kids bedroom or playroom with this adorable Dragons themed -Dream Big- print wall décor! — Or, if you are invited to a Princesses birthday, or a Fairy Tale baby shower or dragons themed party you can quickly print and frame this cute Dragon printable wall art, for a wonderful unique gift!