Photo via: familyfun.go.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 13 Awesome DIY Hula Hoop Wreaths | Pretty my Party
- Create art with old t-shirts! I have so many old tshirts!
- Start a Fathers Day gift giving tradition in your family this year with any of these awesome gift ideas! Give dad one of these super cool t-shirts perfect for dad. Which t-shirt is perfect for your dad?
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!
- We (finally) know why old vintage and antique books smell so amazing…
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- DIY Kinetic sand using only 3 ingredients- seriously? This is SO COOL!
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×14 Painted with a simple floral daisy. Will make a great accent in the home. We have 3 of these
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.