Photo via: picmonkey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Easy Holiday Card Idea – Learn how to make this easy DIY Holiday card that will be a joy to all your family and friends. You will love how easy this card comes together.
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Want to be at home with your kids instead of away at work? This post will show you how to be a stay at home mom – without constantly struggling with money. With tips for your budget and income, you can make staying home work financially. Here’s how. | Affording Motherhood
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Create your own Styled Photos! Styled photos are all the rage now, learn how to snap these beauties on your own @ Craft A Doodle Doo onceuponherdream.blogspot.com
- 15 Insane Slime Recipes that will rock your world,, Rainbow Slime, Striped Slime, Clear Slime- Get it all! Plus learn the stages of slime with a custom video
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Turtle Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is TURTLE-LY AWESOME!
- Grab a FREE eBook that details every single party planning secret we know at Sunshine Parties! All the behind-the-scenes secrets, the tricks to throwing a beautiful party on a small budget, how to style your tables and photos, and LOADS more. Plus a full run down of our Top 10 parties and how we did them!