Photo via: growingslower.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Here’s how to be debt free faster using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball. This debt snowball example video and tutorial will show you how even small changes to your budget can help you reach your debt payoff goal to be debt free months or even years faster.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Do you make these big budgeting mistakes? If you find yourself going over budget every month, I can almost guarantee you are. But theres good news! Each of these budget blunders is VERY easy to fix, and Ill show you how. Before you know it, youll be able to stick to a budget at last!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Simple tips on how to decorate a kid-friendly Christmas tree. Your tree CAN be beautiful and kid-friendly at the same time! | decorating for Christmas with kids | kid friendly Christmas tree tips and tricks | how to kid proof your Christmas tree | @pier1
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Get fit with this simple indoor home workout without equipment. It’s an indoor interval training workout you can do at home while getting your other cleaning chores crossed off the list at the same time. Perfect indoor workout for moms when it’s raining or your kids are home sick.
- No Spend Month is one of the best ways to dramatically save money, even when you’re on a super tight budget. After doing a buy nothing challenge three times, I’m sharing my best No Spend Month tips and stories, so you can do your own no spend challenge and save money toward your personal finance goals!
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.