Photo via: rover.ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seashell Bound Book
- Once Upon A Wintertime D12 (1950) 42 pages -Little Golden Book – vintage
- An unexpected diversion – yardsale finds – a pretty colored vintage version of the book Tom Sawyer.
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Nelson Mandelas autobiography, LONG WALK TO FREEDOM, offers a glimpse into the mind of a great leader, admired across the globe for his dedication to the struggles against apartheid in South Africa. Now the youngest readers can discover the remarkable story of Mandelas long walk from ordinary village boy, to his dynamic leadership of the African National Congress, to his many long years in prison-and, at last, his freedom and astonishing rise to become the leader of his country. 7 – 11 years
- Education is the Most Powerful Weapon by Nelson Mandela – 8 1/2 x 11 art print signed by Aimee Ferre
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- 110 Positive Natural Birth Stories! Let these 110 positive natural childbirth stories inspire you and warm your heart, including stories of home births, hospital births, VBAC, and multiples.
- No Spend Month is one of the best ways to dramatically save money, even when you’re on a super tight budget. After doing a buy nothing challenge three times, I’m sharing my best No Spend Month tips and stories, so you can do your own no spend challenge and save money toward your personal finance goals!
- awesome leather jewelry by daly bird…
- Bracelet from shoe laces (Id do this with some leather laces) From DIY Projects for Junk Around Your Home
- DIY Leather Potion Bottle Holder: Perhaps of interest to aspiring alchemists or Treecallers?