Photo via: notimeforflashcards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- Want to prank your kids, your spouse or a friend without ticking them off for days? We’ve found some fun tricks for you! These April Fools pranks are hilarious but totally harmless, so most people should get a big kick out of them. Enjoy tricking those you love, you prankster! April Fools Pranks That Won’t Tickread more…
- Homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make – Handmade gift ideas are always a favorite with mom, dad and the grandparents. Easy to follow DIY directions for each of these unique handmade crafts are provided for each kid-made gift.
- homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make – Handmade gift ideas are always a favorite with mom, dad and the grandparents. Easy to follow DIY directions for each of these unique crafts are provided for each kid-made gift.
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- We are making a blanket/pillow DIY combo for all those who love to live, study, sleep greek greek greek. These pillows and blankets remind us of when we are in high school and making pillows and bl…
- DIY Valentines Day Crafts and Ideas | Yummy Food and Treats to Make For A Party Or For Kids by DIY Ready.
- If you want to package something special. Try these ready prints http://regalosmanualesdeamor.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/plantillas-para-cajas-originales.html?m=1 Plus: Click on picture to see what I build: a photo wall that lights up when my girlfriend thinks of me and sends her a message when I touch it. You can have one too for Valentines. http://blueberrywall.com/
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad