Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Crockpot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ its the perfect mix of sweet and salty, great for parties and holiday gatherings, too! slowcooker recipes thefrugalgirls
- Best Mason Jar Cookies – Mason Jar Cookie Recipe Mix for Cute Decorated DIY Gifts – Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes, Christmas Presents and Wedding Favors in Mason Jars – Fun Ideas for DIY Parties and Cheap LAst Mintue Gift Ideas for Friends, Family and Neighbors http://diyjoy.com/best-mason-jar-cookie-recipes
- Holiday Butter Cookie Recipe; these simple, four ingredient Holiday Butter Cookies are absolutely delicious! They can be decorated with nuts, sprinkles, cherries and more. You are only limited by your imagination.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. This cookie tastes just like Pumpkin Pie which makes it a great Thanksgiving Dessert idea. And with the delicious frosting they will look beautiful on your Christmas Dessert Table. Follow us for more great Christmas Food ideas.
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a no fail fudge recipe! Just a few minutes of prep and only 3 simple ingredients you likely already have to create this family favorite!
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts, or you can keep them for yourself!
- Spiced Sugar Cookies Recipe – Spiced Sugar Cookies recipe take your traditional sugar cookies and make them amazing with spicy cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with a creamy frosting and a sprinkle of cinnamon! These make such easy and yummy Christmas cookies! Perfect for a Christmas cookie exchange!
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- Gingerbread Cookies – a Christmas cookie must! Soft, gingery and utterly delicious!! Even better the second day.
- Easy Valentine Brownies – decorate your brownies with pink frosting and red sprinkle hearts for a cute valentines day treat!