Photo via: ellaclaireinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. This cookie tastes just like Pumpkin Pie which makes it a great Thanksgiving Dessert idea. And with the delicious frosting they will look beautiful on your Christmas Dessert Table. Follow us for more great Christmas Food ideas.
- How to get thicker, longer and beautiful lashes with this simple growth serum!: beauty
- This romantic wedding dress has so much charm. From the lacy cap sleeves to the ivory tone of the underlay, the mermaid wedding dress shape emphasizes the drama of this dress and makes the sizable train a natural extension of the brides look. | Glamorous Mermaid Wedding Dresses
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Learn how to create a DIY watercolor christmas wreath greeting card in this tutorial by Zakkiya Hamza of Inkstruck Studio
- watercolor flowers
- Learn how to make your own gold rimmed glasses using non toxic paint. Quick and easy DIY craft project. These are just the cutest- and so much more cost efficient than buying brand new gold-rimmed dishware.