Photo via: pin4fun6478.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- TO DO: Make glittering candles = Mod Podge + Epsom salt. Can also paint a design and then roll. Try on mini-pumpkins, too
- Make a fun gift for a music teacher by altering hand sanitizer bottles with Mod Podge, music paper and a clever saying.
- Christmas gift tags…trees (could cut out of scrapbook paper or cardstock), popped up and topped with bows.
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- Cover jar lids using tissue paper and mod podge.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- A little bit of pallet wood, a map and some mod podge and you are all set! SB
- what a fun idea. A couple sheets of scrapbook paper and a punch. Easy enough for even younger children to do.