Photo via: theinspiredroom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- 34 Awesome Winter Garlands For Creating An Atmosphere | Shelterness – liked the let it snow elegant colors but I would add in some gold & pearl accents
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Make your own gift bag out of newspaper!- could be cute but looks like a lot more work than wrapping it up in the newspaper
- Epsom Salt Detox Bath- Made and used it. Bath is extremely hot. Important to get out of it slowly and let your body re-climate. I didnt and felt light headed and dizzy. It really did the trick after that though.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- TO DO: Make glittering candles = Mod Podge + Epsom salt. Can also paint a design and then roll. Try on mini-pumpkins, too
- DIY customizable sign for the holidays! Use this DIY as a gift that your friends and family will love year-round.
- No Knot, No Sew Blanket. I like this SO much better than the knotted ones!!! It does take longer, but it looks SO much better, and you dont have the hard knots.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!