Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- Perfect indoors or out, this DIY Boxwood Wreath was so simple and inexpensive to make! And great for any seasonal decoration!
- Paint your child’s teacher (or your teacher!) a gift they’ll use for years to come. | 27 Clever Projects Anyone Can Make With 2x4s http://www.giftideascorner.com/gift-for-teachers/
- DIY : cute ribbon bow made using a fork
- So cute. And itd be pretty inexpensive to make. Someones initial decorated with gems. Makes a great DIY gift when you really dont know what to get
- 26 Food Gifts (Mostly) Under $50 That Make Perfect Stocking Stuffers
- BOW – How to Make the Perfect Bow with this Easy Technique.
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- Poinsettia Bows Before and After – dont use give them a plant – Add a bow and make it special
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …