Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a matchbox into a cute little camera and fill it with picture prompts…
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- This Mothers Day and throughout the year CVS Pharmacy wants to put mom in the photo. Get from behind the camera and into the picture for cherished family memories. Get inspiration for your personalized photo gifts for mom. PutMominThePhoto CVSPhoto ad
- Lavender Sugar Scrub — the perfect special handmade gift for my special mil. She loves lavender! Only 3 ingredients!
- Ive been meaning to share this little Gift Card Envelope for ages! Finally, I got a moment today to snap a picture :)I cut the envelope from an old map and then aged the edges with Distress Inks. I also cut a Small Plane from the map and mounted it onto an aged Medium Tag finally stamping the…
- Race car road tape! My friend sent me a link to this when the little guy was a babe. This would be a perfect gift for him and his friends!!
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- You could totally do this yourself. Its a cute gift idea. 😉 you could add your name and your best friends name, to make it more personal. 🙂 such a great gift for a friend thats leaving or moving away … 🙂
- Turn your signature into a necklace – cute gift idea
- Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gifts! Perfect for Christmas or any occasion. payless ad solestyle