Photo via: cdn.homesthetics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Top ten tips for making the most out of your thrift store shopping experience. They are a great place to find pieces to DIY and repurpose for your home decor!
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- 60+ Crafty Ikea Hacks To Help You Save Time And Money!
- Banana Republics valentine window display printed, cut and threaded by the crafty Harlequin team with Harlequin Design http://ow.ly/mnTfJ. Pretty amazing, right? If you do not have that much time: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Refresh your laundry room with these fresh and clean DIY projects! Keep soap and detergents organized with rope baskets and decorate mason jars. Pair up lost mates with the help of this missing sock organizer. Get everything you need to make these projects at your local Michaels store.
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Tiny Gingerbread House for Side of Mug | DIY Holiday Gift Ideas for Best Friend | DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- DIY painted feathers. What more has to be said? And I like the allegory of lovers as birds.. its a nice concept. http://blog.freepeople.com/2013/03/diy-painted-feathers/ If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂