Photo via: gigglesgalorenmore.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Cary Reenan this might be a cute idea for the graduation party. we could do one for both boys and maybe put a slit in it where people can put money and or little notes to them saying congrats or whatever….
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Old Window Coffee Table. It would be cool to put sand and shells from the beach in here!
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- fathers day pic Letters held by the children singlings daughters sons cute cheeky crate box indoor or outdoors fathersdaypicture fathersday dad First Fathers Day gift – @Taryn H H Taylor This would be realllllllly cute to do with Gentry!
- This is just clever! You make my heart beat faster. card valentines…this would be cute for a scrapbook layout…maybe a couples picture in the middle of the heart.
- The selection was gathered in this form due to the aesthetic appeal of the ideas presented in each of them and the degree of handcrafting skills one should have in order to obtain such eye pleasing decors. The list can go on forever, which is why we invite you to send us your very own paper crafts and to share your own creativity with us. Thus we hope you will enjoy our small collection of 40 Ways To Decorate Your Home With Paper Crafts.
- owl cake (this would be cute for a baby shower or birthday party, just change the blue to pink)
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- How to make easy DIY painted vases. This would be cool with thrift store vases and then painted in bright jewel tones.
- Will try this with a cheap-o pan (just in case). If it turns out this good this would be an easy peasy craft.
- Apples with caramel cream cheese dip – put dip in mason jar and include a whole apple for a cute gift!