Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. Succulents are my favorite plants, and they are really easy to take care of. Place a few in a tea cup for a charming gift idea! You could even easily customize the cup with oil-based Sharpies to make it more personalized.
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts, or you can keep them for yourself!
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- During Thanksgiving and the holidays is when most families approach the concept of gratitude, but it is important to share these simple lessons throughout the year. Reading Gratitude books for Kids with your children is an easy way to cultivate and encourage thankfulness in children. Each of these books provides simple lessons for nurturing gratitude in the home year round. Reading them with your kids is an effective way to inspire thankfulness every day. Parent resources for raising gratefu…
- With a few basic craft supplies, make a glitter dipped coffee mug! Perfect to keep for yourself or give as a gift with a few k-cup pods!
- Candy cane wreath – 20 candy canes, ribbon, ornaments, hot glue gun…sooo cute!!