Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- So: You are at your better halfs place and this is what you do to the fence. Drill holes ever so slightly smaller than your marbles (which you bring), so they will fit snugly and no adhesive needed. They sparkle in the sunlight. (: How cool is that? If you want to know how to build a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you then click on the picture 🙂
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Brownie Mix in a jar – cute DIY gift idea. I like the layered look of this recipe.
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- Baby’s first cold? Have all the wellness must-haves on hand to help ease what ails them. But what are those essentials? A humidifier. It adds moisture to the air and helps relieve dry, chapped skin. The Braun digital thermometer to take their temperature quickly (it scans Baby’s forehead — easy!). Lotions and creams, like the ones from California Baby. And, the infamous NoseFrida. Clears Baby’s nasal passage with your suction power (don’t worry… there’s a filter!).
- A DIY Colorful Painted Lamp Shade! So easy to create this DIY and it would look wonderful in any color. Delineateyourdwelling.com
- Easy Paper Poinsettia Gift Topper – gorgeous, but you could change the colors and make it look like another flower for different holidays or occassions.
- Yellow, white and grey is in trend atm. Try wrapping with a patterned gift wrap, followed by a doily or fabric peice and tie together with some coloured string. The more patterns and textures the better!