Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Treat Your Baby with a Bottle Bug with a Glow Stick in It. This simple thing is the best gift for your little one. It will keep the kids entertained for hours. Tutorial via
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Good quality albums with real music for you and your children to enjoy can be hard to find. Whether you are on a family road trip, having music time, or just playing and hanging out there is something for everyone here. Kids music (that wont drive you nuts) makes a great Christmas gift idea and stocking stuffer!
- DIY: Giant Paper Rose Flower valentine. Amazing, isnt it? Here is the tutorial. http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-giant-paper-rose-flower/ Try your hand at this OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- Baby’s first cold? Have all the wellness must-haves on hand to help ease what ails them. But what are those essentials? A humidifier. It adds moisture to the air and helps relieve dry, chapped skin. The Braun digital thermometer to take their temperature quickly (it scans Baby’s forehead — easy!). Lotions and creams, like the ones from California Baby. And, the infamous NoseFrida. Clears Baby’s nasal passage with your suction power (don’t worry… there’s a filter!).
- Start a Fathers Day gift giving tradition in your family this year with any of these awesome gift ideas! Give dad one of these super cool t-shirts perfect for dad. Which t-shirt is perfect for your dad?
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…