Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- DIY: Giant Paper Rose Flower valentine. Amazing, isnt it? Here is the tutorial. http://greenweddingshoes.com/diy-giant-paper-rose-flower/ Try your hand at this OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- The polymer clay apple pie kit. Do it yourself. Find out now.
- toolcrushtuesday this week is the Snow Marker! Just dot it on where you want snow then you can let it dry- it puffs up as it dries. Im impatient- so I zapped it with my heat tool. This product is the same thing as liquid applique- in fact its made by the same company. Just labeled differently. Whatever you call it- I call it ❄️MAGIC❄️ toolcrush cwtoolcrush It ▶️PLAY▶️ to see it in action. Stamps and die cut by @Lawn Fawn IDEA- make the snow sparkle by sprinkling on some fine crystal…
- Helgas new kit is the hottest thing this summer. And we are THRILLED to announce that it is finally released! Dont miss out- its the next big thing!
- And this doily votive is the prettiest, most fragile thing you could possibly give someone. Instructions are here http://spirelloskrimskramserier.blogspot.com/2012/01/reprise-diy-lyslykt-av-gamle.html OR: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Will try this with a cheap-o pan (just in case). If it turns out this good this would be an easy peasy craft.
- OMG- how cute is this!!! DIY crochet softie for great gift. I dont have babies, but I want to make 100 of these and give 5 of them out to fabulous friends babies. The rest belong to me.
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com