Photo via: brookegorrell.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Couple Heart Hot Air Balloon Card by theadoration on Etsy, $3.75 Thanks @sicasicaa and @mesamies .. to be honest for 4 USD Id probably not even bother to try to make it myself.. Although it might be fun. Great find, thanks for posting. You could get these and go along and make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Photo tags = How cute would this be: Take a pic of you or your kids dressed for Christmas holding blank white posterboard. Print multiple copies of pic and cut to tag size. For each persons gift, write their name on the white posterboard in the picture tag. CUTE. (Inspiration photo via cocorosecouture at Etsy.)
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- My favorite way to watercolor is with my Le Plume II Markers, two nice brushes, a plastic palette, and just a little jar of water. Grab a cute set of stamps like this one from @waffleflowercrafts and you can make up a sweet and simple card like this one.
- Peppermint Candy Christmas OrnamentsThese edible ornaments are so simple and thrifty. You could make a dozen ornaments at just a dollar per bag of peppermints! Use this method to create home decor or use these candies for edible decorating… one peppermint, melted in a tiny cookie cutter, would make a cute cupcake topper!
- Make Greeting Cards. Its a great way to personalise cards and to show the recipient how heartfelt your message inside is. It think this card goes perfectly with a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- Use old credit cards, cut to size, glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers and add a layer of mod podge to seal….
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com
- owl cake (this would be cute for a baby shower or birthday party, just change the blue to pink)
- Buy a rough surfaced tile from Lowes (less than a dollar) and mod podge pretty scrapbook paper on it. Then mod podge picture over that. Let dry and wrap with a pretty bow. Easy and cheap! You can also include a small stand to set the tile on. – Cute!