Photo via: soapdelinews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- This coconut rose body scrub is the perfect gift for Mom to help her relax and feel beautiful!
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- DIY Message this is a great idea I think this is really personal and could be used in so many ways for friends or relatives Am so going to try this!!
- This is SO awesome! A stone bottle dispenser, with a customized nozzle! Would be a great way to present him with his favorite bottle of liquor or wine! Awesome Christmas gift for any guy. www.PicsByChicksPhotography.com
- OMG- how cute is this!!! DIY crochet softie for great gift. I dont have babies, but I want to make 100 of these and give 5 of them out to fabulous friends babies. The rest belong to me.
- As I’ve said before, challenges are a great place to get inspiration from for your projects and this one is no exception. Rather than using a set sketch, colour combination or theme, this cha…
- Your childs drawing embroidered on a personalised handkerchief. This is such a cute keepsake gift for mom and what a great way to preserve kids artwork