Photo via: titicrafty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A pillow cover so easy you will want some for every room and mood and season! The possibilities are endless with thousands of fabrics to choose from!
- Easy! make key look vintage by gluing metal pins (can get at Micheals) to the front of it!.
- A fun and simple beaded bracelet with the word HOPE written in Morse Code! Each glass seed bead is carefully hand strung. All metal components are 14K Gold fill.
- Letters are special symbols that could be formed to some meaningful words. They are amazing decoration idea for your home for their attractive looking and symbolic meanings. DIY decorative letter decor is simple to create and there are SO many options to make. They add more beauty to your home. In this post we have…Read More »
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- Homemade Peppermint Patties are so easy to make and they are so good! This classic treat is a perfect gift from the kitchen.
- How to make easy cleaning (and fun to play with!) SLIME! (Link is 35 DIY gifts that everyone will love, but this is the only thing I want to make)
- Gift wrapping with brown paper. So easy and endless possibilities
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- These DIY magnets are SO easy to make with decoupage medium and scrapbook paper! They have a fun nautical theme and make great gifts.