Photo via: diycraftsmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Back to school teacher gift idea — An EOS Lip Balm Apple for the Teacher. (Free printable makes this an easy DIY gift for anyone!)
- Lavender Sugar Scrub — the perfect special handmade gift for my special mil. She loves lavender! Only 3 ingredients!
- DIY Kinetic sand using only 3 ingredients- seriously? This is SO COOL!
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is a no fail fudge recipe! Just a few minutes of prep and only 3 simple ingredients you likely already have to create this family favorite!
- Oreo Truffles Two Ways – the original and this peppermint version. These are the first thing to go at parties! Only 3 ingredients for the original kind (5 for peppermint).
- If you’re like me, you look for easy dessert recipes to make for holidays and this one is great for Easter! Instead of making a square pan of rice krispie treats, you use a muffin tin to make individual little bird nests! Ingredients Needed: 3 tbsp. butter 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows 6 cups …
- Make this DIY rosemary sugar scrub recipe for the perfect bridal shower favor or baby shower favor. Uses coconut oil and rosemary essential oil.
- The 11 Best DIY Anytime Gifts | Page 3 of 3 | The Eleven Best
- Homemade Peppermint Patties are so easy to make and they are so good! This classic treat is a perfect gift from the kitchen.
- Make a Cool Lip Balm Container recycling DIY
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts, or you can keep them for yourself!
- Elf Munch is the perfect treat for those Elves On The Shelf to deliver too the whole family. No popcorn here and it only takes 5 minutes to make with 2 only Ingredients.