Photo via: mantitlement.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect Fall Cookies and a wonderful choice for a Christmas Cookie Exchange. This cookie tastes just like Pumpkin Pie which makes it a great Thanksgiving Dessert idea. And with the delicious frosting they will look beautiful on your Christmas Dessert Table. Follow us for more great Christmas Food ideas.
- Jello Worms Tutorial halloween recipe worms Would it be too cruel to turn these into jello shots? Eat too many of those worms and you really will hurl
- Neapolitan Soap Pops… Oh my goodness these homemade ice cream soaps are so cute. The directions are included for this great DIY craft. I am definitely going to make these for Christmas gifts.
- This Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip delivers tons of fall flavor in a fluffy no bake dip! Pumpkin & warm spices combined with a rich creamy base makes the perfect dip for apples, bananas and more!
- chocolate swirl pumpkin pie – Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- A scene-stealing Thanksgiving dessert — spiced pumpkin and chocolate cake, covered in mascarpone.
- 5 things new homeowners should do first– Im so glad I found this! These are really helpful ideas for new homeowners! I never thought of 5, but were definitely going to do that!
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Red Velvet Cake Pops Recipe; turn moist and delicious red velvet cake into a fun cake pop! Perfect for parties, on the go, or as a great snack, these fabulous red velvet cake pops are a real crowd pleaser.
- this is hilarious and helpful NEWSFLASH: you are definitely wearing the wrong size bra. Ive known this info for ages, and it really is life altering. This woman puts it all in one place in a no BS guide. You need to read this if you have breasts.
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- Individual Cheesecakes are simply wonderful, tasty and delicious – a lovely V-Day decoration on your table. cheesecake oreo valentine