Photo via: kidscraftroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- During Thanksgiving and the holidays is when most families approach the concept of gratitude, but it is important to share these simple lessons throughout the year. Reading Gratitude books for Kids with your children is an easy way to cultivate and encourage thankfulness in children. Each of these books provides simple lessons for nurturing gratitude in the home year round. Reading them with your kids is an effective way to inspire thankfulness every day. Parent resources for raising gratefu…
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- A 100% SAFE way to make kids bath water glow. No highlighters. No harmful chemicals. All you need is ONE ingredient found in almost any grocery store. It is 100% edible, safe for kids, and even made for ingestion. (Glowing bath water is just TOO FUN not to try when made in this way)
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- Easter Oreo Cookie Suckers …. Oreo Cookie Suckers with an Easter twist. Wouldn’t these be adorable in kids easter baskets?
- Will try this with a cheap-o pan (just in case). If it turns out this good this would be an easy peasy craft.