Photo via: thegrommet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- Do you wear hair ties on your wrist? This stylish bracelet doubles as a hair tie holder that keeps your wrist indent-free! Available in silver, gold, or rose gold, this stainless steel bangle is sure to become your favorite and most useful accessory. Carry a hair elastic on your wrist in a way that’s elegant and versatile whether you are heading to work, dressing up, or working out! Get your Bittersweet hair tie bracelet by Maria Shireen.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- All you need is an empty Kleenex box. Dollar bills. Tape the dollar bills together end to end with Scotch tape. Obviously the more dollar bills the greater the “WOW.” Stuff them in the Kleenex box with just one dollar sticking out of the box. It’s fun to watch someone’s eyes grow wider as they pull out the dollars that go on and on. Make a tag that says: Don’t blow it all in one place.
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Mark the occasion with a stylish jewelry graduation gift. From 2016 bangle bracelets to monogrammed jewelry boxes, Eves Addiction offers many ways to customize a gift for the graduate. Get free shipping that ships in 24 hours and you can save 30% if you visit today! graduationgift
- An adorable print to decorate your little boys nursery! – Stay Curious – Dragon printable wall art! – DIY Décor perfect for a baby boy room, kids playroom or as a wonderful gift if you are invited to a Dragons themed birthday party or fairy tales baby shower!
- Make your own gift box with optional divider. Has picture/written instructions as well as a video tutorial. You could make in all different kinds of paper depending on the theme/holiday/occasion you are doing it for.
- When getting everything ready for our baby’s arrival I read several times that Dad’s can feel a bit left out. A lot of the attention is on Mom and baby. Meeting their needs and gifts for them. I then saw a suggestion of getting a special little something for Dad. Letting him know you appreciate […]
- Well, at least when you see each other again this one is great love this DIY tent that creates a cozy space to dine in! vday valentines | From Olive Wildly blog, link is here http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/28-crafty-ways-to-stay-busy-and-cozy-during-the-snow-storm . If you cant meet in person: Make a photo wall that lights up when your loved one thinks of you. Click on the picture to see how. www.blueberrywall.com