Photo via: nickmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 First Day of School Picture Ideas & Printables – Back To School
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Kindergarten Time Capsule FREE PRINTABLE, Document the end of the school year with this free interview for kids and put away in memory box
- Thinking I could make this using chalk paint, a couple wood cut outs and twine. Verse of the Week Chalkboard – Keaton Scroll Black vertical on Etsy, $20.00
- DIY Photo Gift: for Christmas, Mothers Day, Birthday, Holiday. I did the first letter of their last name and put a collage of photos together I took of them in this step by step tutorial.
- Easy DIY project for anyone. Make the Newlyweds a set of pine cone ornaments for their first Christmas tree. Throw in some burlap and twiggy garland to complete the set.
- You’re secret weapon? Krylon’s Looking Glass spray paint, which dries into a mirror-like finish. First, spray the body of your plain glass lamp (or vase, knick knack – anything made out of glass can be transformed) Read More http://www.ivillage.com/diy-hacks/7-b-363227ixzz1ZBMzKs5J Sign up for iVillage Special Offers
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- The Happy Jar. A homemade jar of individual sentiments on paper designed to cheer up a faraway loved one. Could make one up for a child who is a hesitant sleepaway camper or first time college student. This is from Our Army Life (according to the wife!): Valentines Sneak Peek
- Help your kids participate in Random Acts of Kindness week (or any week!) by making these simple RAK Kits for kids! Includes free printables and instructions for making these easy and fun kits!
- Creamy Coconut Rice – the easiest way to make the creamiest coconut rice that is just loaded with flavor! This coconut rice recipe is made at least once a week and goes so well with so many dishes! Definitely, a family friendly recipe everyone is sure to love! | www.OurLittleEverything.com
- This week at CASEing the Catty it’s the Love & Sympathy section of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue that is cased. CTC133 After looking through this section of the catalogue, I soon realis…