Photo via: thecraftedsparrow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- DIY Gift Wrapping. So simple, yet so unique and fun! I would do different flowers with a bee buzzing around!
- owl cake (this would be cute for a baby shower or birthday party, just change the blue to pink)
- Wooden boards with wallpaper, take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood project. Table, bench, chair, picture frames, maybe even a floor that you would satin varnish over. So many possibilities. Love this!
- I would layer some lace behind the blue so that it would show white. let your…
- Mood lipstick from the 80s, They turn pinkish red on your lips, I remember how hard it was to get this stuff off, would last for days lol
- 34 Awesome Winter Garlands For Creating An Atmosphere | Shelterness – liked the let it snow elegant colors but I would add in some gold & pearl accents
- fathers day pic Letters held by the children singlings daughters sons cute cheeky crate box indoor or outdoors fathersdaypicture fathersday dad First Fathers Day gift – @Taryn H H Taylor This would be realllllllly cute to do with Gentry!
- DIY Star garland gift wrap – this is what I need to do with IKEA string I bought, to make it work.
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- Easy Paper Poinsettia Gift Topper – gorgeous, but you could change the colors and make it look like another flower for different holidays or occassions.