Photo via: who-arted.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- Get fit with this simple indoor home workout without equipment. It’s an indoor interval training workout you can do at home while getting your other cleaning chores crossed off the list at the same time. Perfect indoor workout for moms when it’s raining or your kids are home sick.
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- The story of how we paid off over $22,047 in less than 9 months on one income and all the crazy things we did along the to be debt free. We Are Debt Free! If you love a good debt free story, youll love this amazing story of faith, miracles, and frugal living.
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- 5 things new homeowners should do first– Im so glad I found this! These are really helpful ideas for new homeowners! I never thought of 5, but were definitely going to do that!
- Order here: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/af5c97b97c I personally have designed these shirts, most of them were for customers. I do freelance and provide graphic design service. Check out my profile on fiverr where i have variety of services. From t-shirts ,logo, vector art and cartoons.
- The Giving Plate This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.