Photo via: coffeecupsandcrayons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- Simple tips on how to decorate a kid-friendly Christmas tree. Your tree CAN be beautiful and kid-friendly at the same time! | decorating for Christmas with kids | kid friendly Christmas tree tips and tricks | how to kid proof your Christmas tree | @pier1
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- It’s almost time for Mother’s Days. That means it’s time to give your kids permission to make a mess on the craft table and the kitchen. Get a head start on the fun by helping them make some crafts for their Nana, Nonna, grandmothers and other special lad
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- How adorable are these snowmen made from foam cups? Theres something about snowman crafts that I love, and I can see a snowman in just about anything! These foam cup snowmen are a great example and they are a fun activity for the kids on a snowy afternoon when its too cold to play outside!
- Memory Sand Jars are a fun craft for kids while on family vacation! Make a beach in a jar with sand and shells from your vacation to remember the trip. Such a fun vacation keepsake. Fun summer craft with kids.
- Good quality albums with real music for you and your children to enjoy can be hard to find. Whether you are on a family road trip, having music time, or just playing and hanging out there is something for everyone here. Kids music (that wont drive you nuts) makes a great Christmas gift idea and stocking stuffer!
- Wine Time – DIY upcycled wine cork clock with instructions.