Photo via: experience-essential-oils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rosemary increases circulation, reduces headaches and fights bacterial and fungal infections. It is considered one of the strongest natural antioxidants. Rosemary is recommended for flatulence, heartburn and as a digestive. It improves food absorption by stimulating digestion and the liver, intestinal tract and gallbladder. It is also used to inhibit kidney and bladder-stone formation. As a warming herb, it stimulates circulation of blood to the head, improving concentration and memory.
- 35 Fabulous Fall Decor Ideas – The Cottage Market
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Homemade Valentines Day gifts for him – 8 small yet romantic ideas
- Buy Now – What i say is crazy，what i love is NFL ♥♥♥
- Office and Craft Space Organization Projects (that you can do for less than $10!) – All Cheap Crafts
- Baking Soda Blackhead Remover Ingredients: – 1 tbsp baking soda – 1/4 cup milk
- Watermelon EOS | DIY EOS Lip Balm – YouTube
- Mason Jar Crafts – This Mason Jar DIY Prism Light is made from dollar store glass stones diyready.com crafts diy masonjar
- Greek Inspired Mirror : How To DIY – YouTube
- BUY ONE – Basketball is not just a sport – its a – LIFE ✔