Photo via: tapigami.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Sculpture from Tapigami made completely out of different kinds of tape.
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Create your own Styled Photos! Styled photos are all the rage now, learn how to snap these beauties on your own @ Craft A Doodle Doo onceuponherdream.blogspot.com
- These Coloring Book DIY Wooden Earrings are my newest summer obsession.
- Rainbow bouquet! Every flower handcrafted from tape. Tapigami…
- Want to prank your kids, your spouse or a friend without ticking them off for days? We’ve found some fun tricks for you! These April Fools pranks are hilarious but totally harmless, so most people should get a big kick out of them. Enjoy tricking those you love, you prankster! April Fools Pranks That Won’t Tickread more…
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- These gorgeous DIY lace earrings were made with some scraps that Justine had in her stash – theyre so easy and make great gifts! via @modpodgerocks
- If I get tired of my chevron lamp I can cover it with fake flowers but rustic yellow colored
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- This is SO cute! Flowers are made out of baby wash cloths.