Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this list of 50 sharpie mug ideas, http://www.coolcrafts.com/sharpie-mug-ideas/
- I made these at Christmas time, they were amazing! Added them to my MUST MAKE list for years to come.
- DIY: 101 AMAZING Christmas ideas- a must see list! – Easy recipes, DIY crafts,Gifts, Decor + More !
- Your holiday list may be an unexpectedly long one, but that doesn’t mean you have to go over your budget. This collection of great gifts for $25 and less is sure to help you get a handle on that holiday shopping (for real this time).
- Download this free grocery price book printable template, so you can get on your way to big grocery savings! Using a grocery price list is one of my favorite money saving ideas that helped me cut my grocery budget in half and become debt free!
- If you are looking for a fast and frugal birthday gift idea for your kids to give, check out this idea and free printables!
- Looking for a new method of self motivation? Then check out this tutorial, and learn how to make a beauteous digital vision board!
- Spiced Sugar Cookies Recipe – Spiced Sugar Cookies recipe take your traditional sugar cookies and make them amazing with spicy cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with a creamy frosting and a sprinkle of cinnamon! These make such easy and yummy Christmas cookies! Perfect for a Christmas cookie exchange!
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- Find out how you can cut your budget right now with this huge list of 97 easy ways to save money! Try these money saving tips on everything from saving money on groceries to health care, kids stuff, utilities, transportation, gifts, entertainment, and more! The list includes how tos and estimates of how much youll save for many of the tips. Even when you just apply 2 or 3 of these ideas, they can really add up to make a big difference in your household budget!
- If I go to university, I will have to do this for my mum as a reminder of her amazing daughter 😛
- Wooden boards with wallpaper, take sandpaper to it, I would love this on any wood project. Table, bench, chair, picture frames, maybe even a floor that you would satin varnish over. So many possibilities. Love this!