Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftaholics Anonymous® | How to Make a Rag Rug tutorial
- Rag Rug Tutorial. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post16641886&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Weave a rug using a hula hoop and old t-shirts. This is so amazing!
- Fabric Rug Tutorial ▶ DIY craft household accessory home decor custom welcome doormat reuse recycle repurpose
- PJ pants made with an old t-shirt
- Get Custom T-shirt designs for just $10. Hoodie designs
- T-Shirt Quilts – good to know how many shirts it takes.
- DIY: dip dye t-shirt
- Start a Fathers Day gift giving tradition in your family this year with any of these awesome gift ideas! Give dad one of these super cool t-shirts perfect for dad. Which t-shirt is perfect for your dad?
- DIY: adding lace to lengthen a T-shirt. This dressed up a couple of my plain white or grey tees! Give it a try!
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Create art with old t-shirts! I have so many old tshirts!