Photo via: kindercrazeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Supplies: Bottle of water, individual drink mix packet, cardstock, glue, scissors, pen.
- With a few basic craft supplies, make a glitter dipped coffee mug! Perfect to keep for yourself or give as a gift with a few k-cup pods!
- Drink Coffee Do Stupid Things Faster With More Energy Quote Saying Canvas Print with Picture Frame
- My favorite way to watercolor is with my Le Plume II Markers, two nice brushes, a plastic palette, and just a little jar of water. Grab a cute set of stamps like this one from @waffleflowercrafts and you can make up a sweet and simple card like this one.
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- Great way to use up old jewelry or stray beads in your supplies.
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- Want to inject some life into your home interior but arent sure how to do it? Dont worry, you dont need to be an interior designer or a style expert to liven up your environment. You dont even need to spend lots of money to do that! Anything from sewing supplies to leftover plastics to balloons to books to even fruit can be used for some simple yet ingenious DIY crafts. These projects are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they can be also useful in your everyday life and make your rou…
- Perfect gift for a fisherman! Tackle box with candy and a gift card to mystery tackle box or his favorite fishing store!
- Christmas gift tags…trees (could cut out of scrapbook paper or cardstock), popped up and topped with bows.