Photo via: letscountblessings.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- Youre going to love this Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties recipe! Its been a family tradition for YEARS! Super easy to make, fantastically festive, and always a hit with kids and adults alike. These holiday treats are the perfect addition to cookie trays and make an excellent gift for teachers and friends!:
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- You could totally do this yourself. Its a cute gift idea. 😉 you could add your name and your best friends name, to make it more personal. 🙂 such a great gift for a friend thats leaving or moving away … 🙂
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- Unique DIY Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas, i will be wrapping my close friends christmas presents alike to this, so cute shabby and chic! 🙂
- Mothers Day is this Sunday and we wanted to share some of our favorite Mothers Day gift ideas. Im pretty sure there isnt a better way to tell our moms and grandmas just how much we love them than a homemade gift from the little love bugs in their lives! Each idea has a link to the site that will guide you through directions to making these heartfelt gifts. Happy Mothers Day to all of our AMAZING mom followers!
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- OMG- how cute is this!!! DIY crochet softie for great gift. I dont have babies, but I want to make 100 of these and give 5 of them out to fabulous friends babies. The rest belong to me.
- Oh for cute Valentines day idea. Surprise your husband/kids/roommate/friend/child with this on Valentines day. Who doesnt love donuts? The cake topper is darling – probably designed for a wedding?
- Easy Holiday Card Idea – Learn how to make this easy DIY Holiday card that will be a joy to all your family and friends. You will love how easy this card comes together.
- WRAP IT UP~ Love this fun idea with making your own doodle art on brown paper using sharpies and whiteout. I also use Tulip paint and take coloring book Christmas pages, color them and then outline and dot things in the picture with the paint on the plain paper, makes a very interesting gift and a memory to last a lifetime! lulusholiday