Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A sweet Valentine treat idea featuring everything recipients need to make their very own ruby-red love potion. Free printables included.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- DIY: Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial
- Cute Valentine Owl Craft! These Paper Treat Bags are a fun idea for kids to hand out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day. You can fill these with popcorn, candy, crafts, or anything you want! Free Printable paper bag kids craft.
- Make String Heart Yarn Cards. These make pretty handmade Valentine cards and are a great threading sewing activity for kids!
- Free Printable Valentine Heart Glasses. Print this free Valentine and attach some glasses for a great DIY no-candy Valentine.
- 30 Handmade Valentine Gift Ideas and Free Printables on kleinworthco.com
- Simple toy made from kleenex box and toilet paper rolls. Article suggests using ribbon or string to tie to a piece of furniture, so I would make this a supervised toy in my home.
- Always a crowd pleaser with my family. Try this healthy leftover fried rice recipe with leftover rice, an egg, and your choices of meat and vegetables. You can add variety and use up leftovers without any complaints of ‘not that again’. This recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
- Sewing kit mason jar, I desperately need one of these for myself, but they would make really cute gifts too!
- Late is better than never, right?(I must thank my friend Holly of Elite Cosplay for turning me onto Worbla, and Kamuis great tutorials! On Kamuis site theres more in-depth videos on how to work with Worbla and Wonderflex)
- This is just clever! You make my heart beat faster. card valentines…this would be cute for a scrapbook layout…maybe a couples picture in the middle of the heart.