Photo via: chaosensued.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melted crayon art – 16 x 20 canvas, 3 packs of crayons cut in half, hot glue gunned down, and melted with a hair dryer. Black and white photos in the middle to make it look like the color has melted out of the photos
- DIY Fathers Day Gift Idea – Dads and grandpas love homemade personalized keepsake gifts for Fathers Day! Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votive candle holders and personalizing them for daddy or papa is fun and easy for both kids and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can make this easy handmade craft project.
- Craft Ideas with Crayons | Craft Ideas / melted crayon art
- petrascreations: sun catcher tutorial with beads – an activity you can do with the kids (or by yourself with a large glass of wine!) the ideas you could do with this technique are almost endless
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- One of the cutest save the date ideas Ive seen: Tying the Knot Love this idea its so cute!!
- Another pinner says: I saw something like this at Michaels ! All you do is line crayons or colored wax at the top of a canvas. Then you burn the wax so it melts down the canvas leaving trails of color ! jewelexi createfromhome
- How to Make a Candle Holder out of a Tin Can diy crafts More
- As a gardeners, I always have a wish list of things that I would like for myself – various books and magazines, certain plants I want to grow, tools I need to make the job easier. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way, so I asked the members of the Greater Philadelphia Gardening & Homesteading Community to help me come up with this year’s gift guide for gardeners. via @homegrownhuston
- The BEST recipe Ive ever found for Sugar Cookie Cut-outs! This easy method makes the most moist, tender, delicious cookies that you can decorate however you like!
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.