Photo via: onecreativemommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Ikea Ung Frame to Colorful Bulletin Board (DIY tutorial) | DIY ideas
- Start a Fathers Day gift giving tradition in your family this year with any of these awesome gift ideas! Give dad one of these super cool t-shirts perfect for dad. Which t-shirt is perfect for your dad?
- Weve all been there: short on money and even shorter on time with Christmas right around the corner. This year, stay ahead of the game with these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour. Try these easy DIY gift ideas you can finish in under an hour, including simple DIY gifts for kids, babies, men, women, stocking stuffers, and gift wrap.
- Hot Chocolate Jars make great Valentine’s Day gifts, and they’re thoughtful and easy to make! Layer dry ingredients for hot cocoa with Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix to make it more nutritious. Use Rich Milk Chocolate for classic cocoa or Classic French Vanilla for a twist. Top it off with fun toppings like pieces of peppermint candies, chocolate chips, marshmallows, or spices. Wrap it up with a bow and don’t forget the instructions on how to prepare it!
- When it comes to Valentines day gifts, you really have to be unique and your gift has to express your love to the one you give it to. It doesnt necessarily have to be super expensive. In fact, sometimes cheap self-made gifts are more meaningful to the receiver. This year we want to save you the hustle of choosing a gift. Here are some easy and cool ideas for a Valentines day gift.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Back to school teacher gift idea — An EOS Lip Balm Apple for the Teacher. (Free printable makes this an easy DIY gift for anyone!)
- DIY Tie Dye Cropped Fringe T-shirt w/ Beads After Tie Dying the shirt the way you like: Step 1: Mark how high you want to cut your fringe on the shirt. Cut as many long vertical strips into the shirt as youd like, I cut through the front and back at the same time to make sure the strips were even and shorten the time it takes. After you cut your fringe, gently tug each tassel to give it that slightly rolled look Step 2: Cut the fringe to the length you want it Step 3: String on the beads! I used 3 beads on each strip, do a color sequence or dont, itll look cool anyways. Tie a knot after stringing on your beads Step 4: Wear it with pride!
- Its coming to that time of year! A boho-ho holiday party with hanging decorations and orange themed table settings.
- If you’ve found the perfect mothers day card for your mom, but can’t find the right words to express exactly how you feel about her, this collection of 20 mothers day quotes is a good start!
- yellow + purple | DIY Graduation Party Ideas for High School | DIY College Graduation Decorations Ideas