Photo via: thetaylor-house.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bath bombs leave your bathwater cleansing & soothing. However, bath bombs…
- 25 Relaxing Bath Soak Recipes – Need a relaxing soak in the tub? Me too and…
- Homemade bath melts are the perfect way to soothe itchy skin while you soak. Get the easy recipe and learn why milk and honey are wonderful natural body care ingredients. All natural body care. Non-toxic bath and beauty. DIY bath bombs for bridal shower. Homemade bath bombs for Mother’s Day.
- °°Moisturize and replenish your skin from the cold Winter months with this peppermint-scented spa kit! The trio includes a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, a whipped body cream to soften dry skin, and a foot soak to relieve sore/tired feet…❤…
- DIY version of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Scrub. Prettier presentation, much less expensive and all-natural! DIY
- Homemade DIY Bath Bombs | Bath Bombs Tutorial Like Lush | Pretty and Cheap DIY Gifts | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- The 28 Most Fabulous DIY Bath Bomb Recipes Ever! – DIY Projects for Teens
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts, or you can keep them for yourself!
- DIY Lush bath bomb
- DIY Essential Oil Recipes for Bath, Body and Home (from Whole Living)Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad
- Mini Key Lime Bath Bomb Tutorial