Photo via: cutekidsreadingbooks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Win 1 of 5 of these adorable Aprons! You can enter here: http://gvwy.io/8ta1278
- Sharpie storage jar, DIY welcome here
- How to make your new tees a little worn, vintage-looking, and super soft
- pumpkin-pie-vegan http://www.wholesomelyfit.com/2016/12/19/vegan-pumpkin-pie/
- dovrebbe essere un imperativo, ma funziona più come consiglio
- great Christmas outdoor decor
- Tired of your lipgloss colors? Make your own, using crayons! | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year.
- Happy Childrens Day Yo… happy children kids play fun happychildrensday
- Macrame beaded bracelet handmade jewelry
- Its the most unique anniversary gift ever! Create your own personalized gift book that lists all the reasons why you love someone.
- Shrink plastic/shrinky dink jewelry or accessories. Would make a great teachers gift! Or a different theme for Fathers Day!