Photo via: raymondleejewelers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It may be only the middle of February, but its never too early to be thinking about getting your garden ready for spring. I am considering re-painting all of my terracotta planters this year. A few years ago I distressed my flower pots and they looked so pretty. Sadly, I left those pots out
- Wedding Emergency Kit- Tackle Box. Literally the best idea ever
- So cute for bridesmaids necklaces
- Gift Idea | Unique And Cute Craft Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife Perfect For Valentines Day by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/cute-gifts-to-make-for-her/
- When getting everything ready for our baby’s arrival I read several times that Dad’s can feel a bit left out. A lot of the attention is on Mom and baby. Meeting their needs and gifts for them. I then saw a suggestion of getting a special little something for Dad. Letting him know you appreciate […]
- New mood light jar all finished and getting ready to be listed fairyinajar fairies buildingmyempire buildtosucceed moodlight nightlight etsyuk madewithlove giftideas homedecor weddinggifts christmasgifts handcrafted handmade smallbusiness glitter summertime butterfly
- These DIY succulent wedding favors are so cute, so easy and cheap to make!
- mommy survival kit – such a cute and useful gift idea for a new mommy!
- Sewing kit mason jar, I desperately need one of these for myself, but they would make really cute gifts too!
- Fathers day Porter Cable Drill Kit | Handy gift ideas for dad
- DIY Valentines Day Crafts and Ideas | Yummy Food and Treats to Make For A Party Or For Kids by DIY Ready.
- Quick and Easy Unique and Quirky Gifts For Men | How To Make DIY Valentines Day Gifts For Him By DIY Ready