Photo via: weddingbee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Links to a ton of different ideas for cute, homemade gift wrapping stuff.
- Create a topper for a gift bag – how cute is this? No more it wont meet in the middle struggling – love it!
- This DIY acorn marble necklace is an easy nature craft idea for kids and adults. They are made with natural acorn caps and make a gorgeous piece of handmade jewelry when worn as a necklace. They also make wonderful window decorations. They can be given as gifts and birthday party favors. Both young children and older adults wear these DIY acorn marble necklaces with pride.
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Letters and ribbon from the centerpieces were used to create custom name tags for the bridesmaids
- SO cute for wedding day emergency kit and getting ready robe. Only $10
- Love these little breakfast buckets… so cute for teacher appreciation :^)
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Teen Girls – there are so many cute ideas here!
- Doll up for Halloween this year with a simple DIY add on to a cute baby doll dress and voila! This wind-up key is so easy to make! All you need is some cardboard, paper towel tube and metallic paint. Makes great last-minute costumes!
- Neapolitan Soap Pops… Oh my goodness these homemade ice cream soaps are so cute. The directions are included for this great DIY craft. I am definitely going to make these for Christmas gifts.
- Clay Best Friends/ Lover Necklaces
- Give your bridesmaids a personalized message by placing it on their flip flops!